xBabyDinox's Staff App

Discussion in 'Apply For Staff' started by xBabyDinox, Mar 15, 2017.

Tags:
?

Accepted or Denied

1. Accepted

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Denied

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. xBabyDinox

xBabyDinox New Member

IGN:
    xBabyDinox

Discord - Baby Dino #1463 Skype - DerpyDino or BabyDino (I can't remember xD) under the name of wolfygirlz
    Past Experience:

I have Owned a server, been co-owner on a server and been Admin on 2 servers.
    How long have you been playing on the server:

Around 2-3 hours now, but I can play around 50+ hours a week.
    What can you do for us:

I can stop spammers and rude people and definitely staff hunters! I feel like I can make the server a better place! I have many ideas that I believe wll help the server grow and become a better server than it already is. I am a very happy and energetic person to be around but I can be serious when need be. I can lay down the laws when I need to (must be my president instinct ) I feel like I can contribute to the server by just bringing my knowledge, building skills and my personality! ( So big headed right now! xD ) I really want to help the server grow and I think I can help it along it's journey! I can contribute a very funny, energetic and helpful person to the server wether or wether not I am given staff. I can give support to any player what ever time they need it and what ever they need help with.
    If you see a advertiser during a game or in lobby, what would you do:

I would temp mute them for about a week or two, and if carried on I would perm mute that player.
    Why do you want to be part of the staff team:

Because I love to help, over all occasions with anyone, anything and anywhere. I know this one is really short but I can write around 3 pages, but I don't think you will want to read all of that. xD (So here it is in a nutshell (a very small nutshell) I hope you get the information out of this you need, if you want the three pages tell me) I love to give my hand out to help and give support. That is what I believe everyone should do, HELP, I give support when needed and help when needed not when wanted. I want to help people in my life!
    Anything else you want to add:
    No nothing else, just except thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my app! :D
    ~ Em/Dino

2. Graveness

Graveness New Member

I met you In-game and you seem like a person with a good amount of humor. :D

3. xBabyDinox

xBabyDinox New Member

4. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Great application,
    - Very good attitude
    - Willing to help and talk to new players when they join
    - Friendly and very nice person
    Something to work on:
    - Experience
    * We can help you with experience which means if you do have any questions what so ever, please ask a staff and learn for next time when you approach the situation again.
    Overall, great application and you will be accepted as helper on Vazanix.

ACCEPTED

5. xBabyDinox

xBabyDinox New Member

Thank you Dylan :D

6. Josh

Josh New Member

Congratulations!