WolfyGamer123 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Apply For Staff' started by WolfyGamer123, Mar 14, 2017.

1. WolfyGamer123

WolfyGamer123 New Member

IGN: WolfyGamer123
    Past Experience:My experiences as a staff member is very higher due to my moderating skills. I have worked for many networks and servers. Some I am still active on where as others I left or they shut down. I have been staff on the following servers that I know of: Stone Legends, Hippo Madness, Seal Craft, IcyRealmNetwork, AtlanticaMC. These are a few of the many Networks / servers I've worked for.
    How long have you been playing on the server:
    What can you do for us: I can help out the server with punishments and moderating the server as that is my job.
    If you see a advertiser during a game or in lobby, what would you do: I would mute them for 1h for Advertising.
    Why do you want to be part of the staff team: I would like to be staff because I am a good role model for the server, I also have a wonderful personality. I am a great builder and I can help out the server in many different ways. And I am on usually all day. Another great reason you should hire me as a staff member is because I am willing to help any new person or experienced person on the server, regardless of who they are or their problem. If you hire me as a staff member I promise you that you will not be disappointed with your choice.

Anything else you want to add: Nope.

2. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Hi WolfyGamer, unfortunately you application was denied for the following reasons:
    - lack of details
    - 1 format was not filled in [How long have you been playing on the server:]
    - low effort
    - low knowledge of server [recommend playing the server for a while before you re apply again]
    Thanks WolfyGamer for applying for Vazanix, you may apply again if you wish. I recommending doing the following to have a higer chance of getting accepted.
    DENIED
    Yours sincerely, Dylan

3. WolfyGamer123

WolfyGamer123 New Member

Lack of detail ... I spent 30 mins on that ...

4. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Hey WolfyGamer, I apologize for any error or misunderstanding. If you do however, have an issue of this post being incorrect, please pm me and we can fully discussed this personally. I do appreciate your time in making this post and thanks for apply on Vazanix. You can also re apply if you wish.

Yours sincerely, Dylan