Vazanix Helper Application

Discussion in 'Apply For Staff' started by Skyrender5208, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Skyrender5208

Skyrender5208 New Member

IGN: Skyrender5208
    Past Experience: Iv'e been a builder on several servers and i have some experience with administering.
    How long have you been playing on the server: since March 13, 20016
    What can you do for us: I'm a great builder and i already have many ideas for lobbies, maps, etc.
    If you see a advertiser during a game or in lobby, what would you do: Anyone who advertises to any website will be muted.
    Why do you want to be part of the staff team: I see lots of potential in what this server is and yet to come.
    Anything else you want to add: I know the lobby sign says i must be lv20 but i'm only lv9 as of now but ill work to get there.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  2. Skyrender5208

Skyrender5208 New Member

i can also be contacted on discord

3. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Hey Skyrender5208, your application could have been better if you:
    - use more detailed information
    - How long have you been playing on the server: since March 13, 20016 [False information, we have not been out for that long] << Mistaken of how long you have played minecraft.
    - increase effort
    Sorry Skyrender5208, but your application was denied but you can apply in 24 hours.
    If you do have any questions, please PM me and I will get right back to you in under 24 hours.

DENIED

Yours sincerely, Dylan

4. Skyrender5208

Skyrender5208 New Member

i am so sorry! I meant 2017, i'm still getting those mixed. ive been playing minecraft for a little over 9-10 years.

5. Skyrender5208

Skyrender5208 New Member

ill add more later.

6. Skyrender5208

Skyrender5208 New Member

IGN: Skyrender5208

Contact: Email: Ethanxslash@gmail.com, Discord: Skyrender #8951

Past Experience: Iv'e been playing minecraft For about 9 years now and im looking for more ways to expand my minecraft experiance. Ive done everything from starting vanilla to modded minecraft. I have helped several other servers alongside a good friend of mine as we built prisons, villages, and a hub. I have some experiance in administration and im learning more from a hard working modder on another server. I have tried doing my own server but its just not the same as helping other servers get better.

How long have you been playing on the server: Since yesterday. (not very long i guess)

What can you do for us: I can build whatever you need (with time). For now i can only do so much with modding but in the future i will be much better and i will have more to offer in that area. Im a fair player and i play constantly (whenever im not at school, with friends, or crushing people in online multiplayer on xbox).

If you see a advertiser during a game or in lobby, what would you do: Advertisers in my past servers were treated like super villains and posting anything like an advertisement (aside from a discord link) instantly got you muted for 24 hours, if it happened again then they were kicked for 48 hours, and a final offence resulted in a month long ban. If they still come back after that long then they are banned forever. No warnings anywhere. But if thats not how you do it here i will deal with them however you ask. (or you could set up a anti-advertising code).

Why do you want to be part of the staff team: Because im looking for something new after my last server failed and had several hacker problems. I see lots of potential in this server and i wish to be a part of its success. The system ive seen so far is fun and easy to use. further development can make this server get way up there with the right team and lots of support.

Anything else you want to add: even if i do not get accepted i will still play because i love how this is setup and my pvp skills could use some polishing. I hope to have lots of fun on this server!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  7. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Hi Skyrender5208, nice application:
    - much more detailed than the last app, now I can imagine you being a part of the staff team
    - Great effort
    However, unfortunately we already have 2 helpers, which means you will have to try your best and show all you effort in to the server. We do want 4-5 helpers but since we have 2, there is not much for you to do. Your app still needed a bit more details but I am happy to accept you as helper and see how we go!

ACCEPTED

8. Skyrender5208

Skyrender5208 New Member

Thank you! i will work hard