TheDiamondWolf15 Staff App

Discussion in 'Apply For Staff' started by TheDiamondWolf15, Mar 18, 2017.

1. TheDiamondWolf15

TheDiamondWolf15 New Member

Hello I was Sent here by a user named enduralias. He is a friend form my school. So heres my app!

Staff Application:
    IGN: TheDiamondWolf15
    Contact: Facebook: Harrison Been Discord: TheDiamondWolf16#0212
    Past Experience: Had owned a server for a couple months . Then was helper on Drake-Guilds.
    How long have you been playing on the server: Have not been white listed!
    What can you do for us: I can make sure people obey the rules. While letting them have fun!
    If you see a advertiser during a game or in lobby, what would you do: Ask a higher power for a punishment if i cant do that already.
    Why do you want to be part of the staff team: I had owned a server and it was fun to play with my players and to also have fun with staff and the players!
    Anything else you want to add: I am in love with computers and commands in minecraft. Also I hope I can help you guys as much as I can.

2. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Hey TheDiamondWolf15, your application did not meet the requirement for the server. you can still re apply if you wish with higher details and include more effort in to writing the application like you mean it. You may need to consider looking other staff apps and see how they write theirs and maybe join the server when it's open and say hello to new people and gain knowledge about the server. Thanks for applying and hope this helps you.

DENIED

Yours sincerely, Dylan