techied staff app

Discussion in 'Apply For Staff' started by techied, Mar 19, 2017.

1. techied

techied New Member

IGN: techied
    Past Experience: Dev: DB'sDarkRealm
    How long have you been playing on the server: 5 mins but planning to play for much longer.
    What can you do for us: I have a lot of experience developing servers and working with PEX and other plugins. I am nitpicky and will go to many lengths to fix small issues. I have lots of experience programming in Java and building the framework for servers. I know my way around Bukkit/Spigot very well.
    If you see a advertiser during a game or in lobby, what would you do: I would first warn, then mute 1hr, then ban 1wk.
    Why do you want to be part of the staff team: I always love helping out smaller servers and love programming!
    Anything else you want to add: I passed the AP Computer Science Exam in grade 7.

2. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Hey, techied. Your application was lacking details and there were little effort that have been put in to this staff application. We also clearly stated in game that we do not need any developer, you did not state any information about being helper and how you can help this server as "helper". Unfortunately, I would have to deny your application. We're also full in all staff positions but if this application had most of the requirements down, we may have marked this post as "Under review" and see your performance in the future.

DENIED

Yours sincerely, Dylan