Staff Application

Discussion in 'Apply For Staff' started by Mr_BadBaneCat, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Mr_BadBaneCat

Mr_BadBaneCat New Member

Hello Admins of Vazanix
    I'm Mr_BadBaneCat
    My YouTube is TakeoutTYgerHD
    Id like to become staff because im a fun and fairly active player here's why you should accept

IGN: Mr_BadBaneCat

Past Experience: Been playing Minecraft servers since i was 10 and still going strong and active

How long have you been playing on the server: Fairly new but want to help and watch it grow while preventing hackers/griefers

What can you do for us: Keep out Hackers/Scammers/Advertising/Spamming/Helping New Players :D

If you see a advertiser during a game or in lobby, what would you do: Tell them to stop unless it was for a in-game shop (e.g. Example_Name: Come visit my block shop.) and if they are asked to stop and they don't give them temporary ban

Why do you want to be part of the staff team: To help watch the server grow and gain more experince in administrating

Anything else you want to add: i'm on a minimum of 1 hour a day unless other things come up in our life also i'm a good builder Thankyou for reading

2. Mr_BadBaneCat

Mr_BadBaneCat New Member

please ignore this thread for now ill do it in the morning and im tired and i can see its really bad so if any staff see this plase wait a max of 12 hours for an update thankyou for understanding

3. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Hi BadBaneCat, Thanks for applying for staff on Vazanix. I understand that you are tired and can not fully focus on making the application.
    For now, I will mark this thread as "under review".

Yours sincerely, Dylan
    UNDER REVIEW

4. Mr_BadBaneCat

Mr_BadBaneCat New Member

thankyou for understanding

5. Mr_BadBaneCat

Mr_BadBaneCat New Member

Hello Admins of Vazanix

I’m Mr_BadBaneCat

I’m 14 years of age and would like to apply for staff

I’m mature and want to help watch this server grow

I would like to apply for these reasons:

I’m Honest so if I am to do something wrong up I will own up to it and if it is severe I will accept my consequence. I will make sure most players are having fun and not disobeying the rules. If there’s a player in need or new I will help them as other admins in other servers in the past have for me. I also want to gain more experience and learn so I can teach new staff how to start off, in future. Also if there are players who disobey rules and own up and accept their consequence they will get a smaller consequence.

I’m Active, my GMT is +10. I’m from Australia so my time is 15 hours in front of New York’s Time. Since I’m 14 I’m in year 8 so I have school so during the week from Monday to Friday I’m normally on an average of 2 hours a day. So I’d normally do “Nightshift”.

I will sometimes act on instinct, what I mean by instinct is sometimes I will go with my “Gut” and do things that I might think are right another word I’d use is “Common Sense”

My IGN is: Mr_BadBaneCat

If I was to come across an advertiser I would temporarily mute them, if they continue after their temporary Mute Id Temporarily Ban them.

My Contact is: tyrellturner0603@gmail.com

My past experiences: I Commit to several servers by helping new players on servers that they haven’t played on, and helping people who are new to Minecraft by teaching them the basics.

If there’s anything I’ve missed please reply what I’ve missed thank you for reading.

Heres my reupload

6. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

hi BadBaneCat, Unfortunately, your app was lacking important details that you could be giving us. I would recommend playing the server and get use to it so if anyone has any questions, you could answer their questions... hopefully. I think that you may need more experience. However, you seem very nice and willing to help out the server so I will allow you to re apply if you wish.

DENIED
    Yours sincerely, Dylan

7. Mr_BadBaneCat

Mr_BadBaneCat New Member

OK thank you anyway ill definitely play the server and help out still and maybe try to re-apply soon