ItzCaleb_'s Staff Application

Discussion in 'Apply For Staff' started by ItzCaleb_, Mar 17, 2017.

1. ItzCaleb_

ItzCaleb_ New Member

IGN:
    ItzCaleb_

Discord: ItzCaleb_
    Email: Calebowenyt@gmail.com

Past Experience:
    Admin: NinjaCraftPvP
    Helper: HardcoreFactions
    Moderator: HecticPrisons

How long have you been playing on the server:
    Approximately, 5 minutes at the time of posting, But am planning on playing for a long time.

What can you do for us:
    I can bring both professionalism and efficiently to the staff team and community of Vazanix, I have a vast experience within both moderator and administrator roles of a range of Minecraft servers. I can bring experience both by helping users with mudane tasks (e.g. help with general commands, hackers, etc.) and if required I can use my knowledge to help others with other tasks (e.g. development and testing of plugins).

If you see a advertiser during a game or in lobby, what would you do:
    If an advertiser was in a game or lobby the steps I would take would be:
    • Issue a warning to the user.
    • If issue continues, mute the user/ clear chat.
    • If steps above do not resolve the issue, ban to issue (while getting evidence)

Why do you want to be part of the staff team:
    I want to join the Vazanix staff team, as I see great potential on the server and would love to help contribute to the growth and expansion of the community.

Anything else you want to add:
    I would just like to thank anyone who had read this application, and I strongly hope I can join the staff team to help the community grow.

2. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Hello Caleb, your application was good but there are adjustments that we need in order to give you the role of helper.
    - Great use of words
    - Standard punishments
    - Friendly
    Improvements:
    - Show more effort
    - tell us more "why" you want to be apart of the staff team, think about helping players and making the community grow... How are you going to do that then explain in further details.
    Overall good application but however, we have a full staff team at the moment and we would have to mark this thread as "Under review". We will then ask the community to please rate this staff application.

+1 agreed, this app should be accepted.
    -1 disagreed, this app should be denied.

Thanks for your effort and time in to this application, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

UNDER REVIEW
    Yours sincerely, Dylan

3. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

+1
    Should be replaced with Valiux
    Valiux has been inactive for 2 days and has left discord, no reason of leaving discord and failed to tell us why he has been offline for 2 days. I truly think that Caleb can show a better performance.

4. Graveness

Graveness New Member

+1
    I agree that since Valiux left with no bye or warning about a vacation, etc. that Caleb should replace Valiux.
    For that reason I believe Caleb will have a better place of care about the server.

5. Josh

Josh New Member

+1
    I believe Caleb had a fluent reasoning of being accepted , and going further into the fact that Valiux has not given any kind of reminder/warning about being inactive, this would be the perfect spot to fill in for Caleb.

6. xBabyDinox

xBabyDinox New Member

+1 I do agree that he should replace Valiux, but overall I do think, you can work on some things, and add some more info here and there. Overall a decent application, just maybe add a but more detail!

7. Skyrender5208

Skyrender5208 New Member

+1
    although Vailux seems like a legit player i think her either found another server or gave up on this one. I liked calebs application and he appears to know what hes doing. I look forward to working with you dude!

8. Skyrender5208

Skyrender5208 New Member

Caleb has gotten the approval of more than half the staff team.

9. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

ACCEPTED
    welcome to the staff team!

10. ItzCaleb_

ItzCaleb_ New Member

Thank you for the opportunity