IAmAStrafeGod

Discussion in 'Apply For Staff' started by IAmAStrafeGod, Mar 15, 2017.

1. IAmAStrafeGod

IAmAStrafeGod New Member

I did not know what application I should use so I have chosen this one I made for a past server.
    In-game name? (Not your Nickname): IAmAStrafeGod

Age? (You must be 12 to apply there may be exceptions):I am 13 but I assure you I am mature for my age.

Any previous server bans? (Why, please use detail.):
    Nope I have never been banned.

How long have you played? (Doesn't have to be exact): I have not played at all yet as I do not know the ip.

Timezone? (Exact): ET (USA)

What will you bring to the server? : I will bring a couple of things to the table. One thing I will bring is the ability for the network to add a factions server. I am as experienced as it gets with factions. I have been playing for over 3 years!!! Over the years I have thought of the perfect idea for a factions server. The downside is I am not a developer but I have a friend that is a very good developer. I would be able to bring him along and help me make the perfect server. The second thing I can bring is time. I am on Minecraft or Minecraft related things for 4 hours most days. This will be a crucial factor, as I will not only be on the server I will also be INSANELY active on forums. Especially if it's is a Enjin forum page. Finally I can bring a component that is crucial to have in your server. I will be able to make lots of important forum posts and manage lower staff. As a person I am always writing things I enjoy to right. For example I wrote the following rule page.

Player Consequences
    Hello, all people know that when rules are broken there are consequences this is the list of consequences
    Spam - The first time you are seen spamming you will receive a verbal warning such as "Please Stop Spamming". The second time you are seen spamming you will be kicked from the server. This is because it is showing you you are still doing it and you must stop. The third time will be a 5-15 minute Mute. Times may vary depending on the staff member. If you are caught a fourth time you will be muted for 30 minuets. The fifth time spamming could go from a hour mute to a 30 minute tempban. The 10th offense will be a 1-2 day tempban.
    Hacking - All servers deal with hackers but not all servers have the same consequences. If you are caught using kill aura or a different malicious hack you will be banned for 31 days. Keep in mind if you are caught ban evading this will result in a permanent ban. If you are caught using fast place or derp or another non malicious hack you will be banned from 7-21 days. If you are caught for any hacks the staff members will be keeping a close look at you at all times. Depending on the staff when you are liking as if you are a hacker you will be either recorded or screen shared. There will be no second chances if you are banned once you will be Ip Banned permanently. The only possible way to be unbanned after you second offense is if one you buy a ban appeal (coming soon) or two you make a ban appeal and the staff feel that you should be unbanned by your ban appeal.
    Duping - If you are seen duping then it will result in a 14 day temp ban. Also you will lose ALL of your items. If you are seen duping a second time you will be per mentally banned. The only was you will be able to get unbanned then is to have a good ban appeal or to purchase an unban.

This is just a fraction compared to other things I would be able to write. I also have a good system for the progression of staff.
    Owner
    Co-Owner
    Manager
    Sr Admin
    Jr Admin
    Sr mod
    Jr Mod
    Helper
    This is the order that I have found works out the best.
    Do you have any experience with server Moderation? : I have lots of staff experience. As of now I have been a staff on two servers. First I was a helper on a server called leafmc.net. On this server I was a helper and then eventually worked my way up to mod. I then left the server because I was having SEROUS family problems. Even though It was devastating to leave I needed to. As a staff member on the server I learned a few important things. One thing I learned is to NEVER bug other staff members. This was partly me being immature as this was 1 year ago but this made my relation ship with other staff members worse. I ended up resolving everything that had happened and I still don't have anything against the staff today. The other server I was staff on was the ender network. I was a co owner on the server. The reason I am no longer part of the network is because the owner had no clue what he was doing. He would give players admin within a week of them being staff. I left the mature way. I didn't grief or say the server sucks I just said. I will not be taking place in the network anymore. This was a very tough decision but I did what had to be done.

If you muted a well known player on the server and there friends started spamming you on twitter what would you do? (No Higher Staff Are Available): First I would block the players on skype. Then I would not mute his friends but if the well known player was doing it he would receive a ten minute tempban for mute evasion. I would not do anything to the friends as long as they didn't say anything to me on the server. If I started to get spammed on the server I would mute them as well.
    If you weren't 100% sure a player was hacking what would you do? First, I would use the /freeze command then tell them to screen share me. I would then see if they have a hacked client open. If the hacked client is not being used when I screen share them I will not check the .minecraft. But if they are unavailable I will check there .minecraft when they are available. If they leave the server they will be banned for evading screen share.
    Name some important commands:
    /ban
    /kick
    /mute
    /tempban
    /unmute
    /gm 3
    //copy
    //paste
    Do you have "Beef" with or don't like any staff members?: No as I have not met any yet

Had any name changes? (List Them):rabidsquare118, IronPigPlayzYT

Anything else you would like to tell us?: This application format was one that I have used in the past. I am not sure if this is exactly what you are looking for but I believe it is good enough. I do have discord and a microphone. I do have a hacked client in my .minecraft to test out anti cheat. I think this is important for you to know if you ever need me to test it. If you like the app I will be checking for the discord link. Hoped you like my application :).

2. IAmAStrafeGod

IAmAStrafeGod New Member

3. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Hi IAmAStrafeGod, I can clearly see on your application that you are lazy and low effort into making this app, it's a process of coping and pasting. I do not agree you as a part of staff for following reasons:
    - lazy and no effort
    - you completely ignored our format which include questions that we need answered.
    - clearly you do not have a lot of knowledge about the server, there is no duping on the server.
    - you included false information that does not suit this server.
    However, I can see you active on the forums and discord a lot but you do need to cut out the asking to "read my app". I did meet you on the server and you were connected as minechat. You can also apply again but please follow the format.
    IGN:
    Past Experience:
    How long have you been playing on the server:
    What can you do for us:
    If you see a advertiser during a game or in lobby, what would you do:
    Why do you want to be part of the staff team:
    Anything else you want to add:

DENIED

Yours sincerely, Dylan

4. IAmAStrafeGod

IAmAStrafeGod New Member

I don't mean to be rude but I clearly stated the rules were for a different server. And I copied and pasted this from the mc forums post reason being I did not see an application just saw u needed to make sure of a few things which I feel I stated. None of this is copied from any of my other apps. The only thing in the whole app that is copied is the rules as I typed that a bit a go

5. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Ok, I understand but please follow the format above now thanks, since those are the questions we need to know :)
    Hope to have you as a part of the staff team!

Yours sincerely, Dylan

6. IAmAStrafeGod

IAmAStrafeGod New Member

K will do :) sry bout that xD

7. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

That's fine, sorry that I didn't make the format clear for you. Hopefully you do understand that it is important to follow the format especially our server since our server is different to others. We may not have the same rules, ranks, game modes as others.

Yours sincerely, Dylan