BUILDER Application [Crafter0107]

Discussion in 'Apply For Staff' started by Crafter0107, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Crafter0107

Crafter0107 New Member

IGN: Crafter0107

Past Experience: 7 years on Minecraft. I probably have been helping build newer servers for 5 years now. I have been staff on many servers including my own as [Owner] [Co-Owner] [Head-Builder] and [Builder]

How long have you been playing on the server: Just joined

What can you do for us: I can help create Large build projects tasked to me or my build team. I am very skilled with worldedit commands such as /brush and /g. I love to create large scale spawns and hubs and terrain for them

If you see an advertiser during a game or in lobby, what would you do: give a warning and then a temporary mute until higher staff can choose a punishment diserved. (that is unless I am told by higher staff to approach this some other way)

Why do you want to be part of the staff team: I love helping newer servers look their best when new players begin to join them.

All Accepted Staff application will be started with helper, you can get promoted by your performance.

2. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Hey Crafter, Your app was lacking details, not enough information and you could have talked a bit more about your past experience and many other things. Unfortunately, I would have to deny your application. However, you can re apply right now and I will get back to you tommorrow. Make sure that you include a lot of details, great use of words, more effort and patient. I have noticed that you kept asking me in-game to look at your app, please be patient and I will try to look at applications as soon as possible.

DENIED