Application Retry

Discussion in 'Apply For Staff' started by enduralias, Mar 16, 2017.

1. enduralias

enduralias New Member

Hello Vazanix, sorry for the last Application
    I guess I was just not in the mood for writing.

IGN: None

Past Experience:I've been in Fexcraft.net and that's mainly it with minecraft servers
    To be honest I didn't have time to work on a server all the time but now I am ready

How long have you been playing on the server:Im about to try it out once I get done with my Application.

What can you do for us: I mainly like to build I have made mods I've made Texture packs and I've tried making a server (too difficult!)
    I love to build and run as an admin

If you see a advertiser during a game or in lobby, what would you do:Of course I would ask them if there is any possibility that they could advertise the server, After asking you!

Why do you want to be part of the staff team:I just love to work on big time projects,I don't know I just love to build also and code!

Anything else you want to add:I'd wish you all good luck on making the server!!

2. enduralias

enduralias New Member

;):)Hopefully you guys accept me, I wish to help on the server The best of luck to you!

3. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Hi enduralias, Thanks for applying again on Vazanix. Unfortunately, this application does not meet the requirements on this server. If you are struggling on what to do and write may be try focusing on "What you can do for us" and "Why do you want to be part of the staff team".
    - "If you see a advertiser during a game or in lobby, what would you do" this means that if someone is advertising other servers on Vazanix server, punishment is required.
    - "What can you do for us" try putting your effort in to this topic because this topic is very important. We need to know this because of your capability and dedication to the server. Try talking about helping the server/players out and how you can do that and explain in further detail.
    - "Why do you want to be part of the staff team" In this topic, simply tell us why you would like to be part of the staff team. Think about the community and the server, what features and rules do we have that we have. You can also refer to "what you can do for us" topic.
    Thanks for re-applying but sadly I would have to deny this application. I hope the information above could help you with your next application if you wish to apply again.

DENIED

Yours sincerely, Dylan

4. enduralias

enduralias New Member

Thx Dylan I'll try once again, But do I have to post another thread or can I comment the next application?

5. enduralias

enduralias New Member

IGN: None

Past Experience:I've been in Fexcraft.net and that's mainly it with minecraft servers
    To be honest I didn't have time to work on a server all the time but now I am ready

How long have you been playing on the server:Im about to try it out once I get done with my Application.

What can you do for us: I mainly like to build I have made mods I've made Texture packs and I've tried making a server (too difficult!)

If you see a advertiser during a game or in lobby, what would you do:Sorry for last input but this time I would Ban and COMPLETLY Disregard their way to get back onto the server

I don't hack, or troll, or spam so hopefully you guys trust me!

Why do you want to be part of the staff team:I just love to work on big time projects,I don't know I just love to build also and code!
    I love to be part of the community and explore new possibilities! I also consider my self a big time minecrafter, I love to spend time building in minecraft,and also terraria! I also youtube a lot so if I can also get accepted to make a video on the server and go over the rules and much more on a video that would be Great Btw you had made a great Website and server

Anything else you want to add:I'd wish you all good luck on making the server!!

6. enduralias

enduralias New Member

and

I could make a custom texture pack or maybe just create a mod to go to the server, btw I wonder is this a bukkit server if not are you planning on making it one? Thx for all the consideration Dylan!!! ;)

7. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Hey enduralias, much better application. I would love to have you as our "Graphic designer" which means you can help us make custom texture packs and mods for us! However, I do have to talk to Max and Vazanix about this since I do not know if we need a graphic designer. The helper positions is now full as well but I will get back to you very soon. It will be very cool to have a graphic designer. Thanks for all the effort you put in to this application.

UNDER REVIEW
    Yours sincerely, Dylan

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  8. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Can you please give us your IGN if that is possible?

9. enduralias

enduralias New Member

My ign is tylerrox999 and thx for the spot of graphic design thats cool