Application By Graveness

Discussion in 'Apply For Staff' started by Graveness, Mar 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Graveness

Graveness New Member

IGN: Graveness

Contact: Email: plan.toys.Graveness@gmail.com, Discord: Graveness #6714

Past Experience: Iv'e been playing minecraft since I was 8. I also used to be a Co-Owner on a server sadly I usually was the only staff on and the ones that did come on griefed a bunch and the Owner Gave up on the server and it was shut down.

How long have you been playing on the server: Since 7:00 Am 3/15/2017.

What can you do for us: I can build some things(not that good at Building sadly). Im a fair player and i play off and on I usually would stay on for at max 3 hrs. leave and come back 30 min. later, However I will I have to eat, drink, sleep, go to school, and go restroom.

If you see a advertiser during a game or in lobby, what would you do: I would TempMute them for 15 min. and if they did it again 30 min. however, the third time they do it three day ban.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team: I used to be a Co-Owner on another server and I always felt satisfied like I performed a good deed whenever I would help someone.

Anything else you want to add: Sadly I'm not that good at being harsh to others even though I know they did something very irresponsible hacking or advertising, But I believe this server can help me get through and realize they deserve what they get.

2. IAmAStrafeGod

IAmAStrafeGod New Member

I recommend adding a little more detail.

3. Graveness

Graveness New Member

Okay like what type of detail?

4. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Hey Graveness, this application is mission a few things. I recommend looking at other accepted staff application seeing what information they added and improve your application.
    - include more effort and time
    - more details
    - experience is needed
    However, you are a great person and very friendly. I would love to work with you but I do have to deny this application for the following reasons above. you can apply again if you wish. Thanks for applying on Vazanix.

DENIED
    Yours sincerely, Dylan

5. Graveness

Graveness New Member

Thanks Dylan for thanks for the reply Ill try in fit in more detail sadly i'll have to start that
    tomorrow

6. Graveness

Graveness New Member

IIGN: Graveness

Contact: plan.toys.Graveness@gmail.com or Graveness On Discord

Past Experience: I used to be a Co-Owner on another minecraft server. It was an extremely new server that I Played at least 4 hours each day on. My rank on it originally was helper but I quickly became co-owner when all the staff except me and the owner started being abusive of their rank. I loved that server sadly The owner stopped going on as frequent until he stopped entirely. He stopped running the server me and a few member ranks had built a lot of stuff on.

So once that happened I quit minecraft for 1 month and a half.

How long have you been playing on the server: Since 7:00 Am 3/15/2017 which was on a wednesday.

What can you do for us: I have average building skills, I can be on for at least 3 hrs each day unless something comes up such as Funeral or Family Outings. Also I live to talk to new people, well only online XD.

If you see an advertiser during a game or in lobby, what would you do: If I happen to come across an advertiser id temp mute him for 4 min for first warning, second warning I’d tempmute him for 15 min. , and for some gosh darn reason he advertises again tempban 25 min. , and if that little advertising turtle comes back and advertises again tempban 1 day.

Why do you want to be part of the staff team: If You took the time to read my past experience well I feel like there is a hole in my heart. Just Wanting to help people, Helping people is one of the few things that make me smile on the inside and make me want to go through the entire day :).

Anything else you want to add: I also want to gain more experience about dealing with people, because right now I feel like I go way too easy on hackers, spammers, advertisers, and etcetera. (I also would like to thank the people who have taken their time out of their day to review over my Staff Application).

7. Graveness

Graveness New Member

*facepalm* Spelled IGN incorrectly.

8. DylanDaBaws

DylanDaBaws Member

Great Application,
    - Great effort, much better than your 1st application.
    - Active and always friendly
    - Very dedicated and keen to help.
    We would love to have you as part of our staff team. You are very active and enjoy meeting new players and talking to them.
    You will be accepted as helper on Vazanix.

ACCEPTED

9. Graveness

Graveness New Member

Thank You for accepting me ass a helper :D